Instructions to Complete Annual 12 Hours of Training
- Go to the NCO Training Center this will pull up the training topics
- Click on a topic. This will take you to the screen where you “Create your account” or “Login” to the account you have already set up. Follow the prompts depending on which one you choose. Once completed it should take you back to the training topics
- The enrollment key is: NCO training
- Each topic is worth 1 hour of training time
- Please be sure you have an active e-mail address. This is needed to ensure you receive credit for completing the training hours.
- There are three topics you must complete annually: Annual Review, Community Integration, and Medication Management.
- Once you have completed the required 3 hours choose 9 hours from the other topics that are listed. This will complete the required 12 hours of annual training.
- Be sure to submit the 12 hours of training so you will receive pay for completing the training. If not sure how to do this, check with your supervisor.
- Other options to complete the annual 12 hours. All training topics can be found at the Employee/Education Training Center located at the Administrative Branch office in Batesville. Address is 710 South St. Louis St. This information is accessible Mon-Fri 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- If you have training from another approved source that would meet the requirements, this can also be submitted. Check with the HR Department.
- If you have questions or problems call 870-612-5900 Ext. 17, the HR Department. can provide assistance.
CPR & 1st aid instructions
- In Independence, Fulton, Sharp or Baxter Counties and the surrounding areas, contact Nena Branscum at 870-612-5900 Extension 23, or via her cell phone at 870-307-3013
- For Day Care Centers, contact Jo Hartung at 870-856-4990
- You can also sign up for CPR and first aid with a local provider in your community (i.e., hospitals, fire departments, ambulance services, local community colleges, etc.). NCO, Inc will reimburse up to $40.00 for the class. If you do this, please be sure to send the HR Department a copy of your card.
- Training hours must be submitted so that you can receive pay. If unsure how to do this, contact your supervisor.